From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Southerners)
Southerner or The Southerner can refer to:
- Southern (country subdivision), someone from a southern state or country
- Southerners (Korean political faction) of the Joseon Period in Korea, resulting from a split in 1590 of the Easterners (Korean political faction)
- The Sureños (Spanish for "Southerners"), a group of Mexican American street gangs
- Southerners Sports Club (Bangkok), an informal, non-commercial Bangkok-based club of expats and Thais
- The Southerner (film), by Jean Renoir
- The Southerner (high school newspaper), from Atlanta, Georgia
- "Southerners", a song by Prefuse 73 from the 2003 album One Word Extinguisher
- Southerner (New Zealand train), a New Zealand express passenger train
- Southerner (U.S. train), a United States passenger train
- USS Southerner (1861), a schooner used as a sunken obstruction in the American Civil War
- Southerner (marine vessel), an outside broadcast unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southerner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.