(Redirected from Sovetskaya)
|Look up советский in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sovetsky (masculine), Sovetskaya (feminine), Sovetskoye (neuter), or Sovetskiye (plural) is something named after the Soviet Union.
- Sovetsky District (disambiguation), several districts in the countries of the former Soviet Union
- Sovetsky Okrug (disambiguation), various divisions in Russia
- Sovetsky Urban Settlement (or Sovetskoye Urban Settlement), several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Sovetsky, Russia (Sovetskaya, Sovetskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Sovetsky, Baku (Sovetskaya), historical inhabited locality in Baku's Yasamal district
- Sovietskyi (Sovetsky), an urban-type settlement in Crimea
- Sovietske (Sovetskoye), an urban-type settlement in Crimea
- Sovetskiy, Kyrgyzstan, an urban-type settlement in Kyrgyzstan
- Sovetsky Airport, an airport in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia
- Sovetskaya (Antarctic Research Station), the Soviet Antarctic research station
- Sovetskaya (lake), a lake in the Antarctic, under the station
- Sovetskaya Mountain, a mountain on Wrangel Island
- Sovetskaya metro station, a metro station of the Samara Metro, Samara, Russia
- Sovetskoye Shampanskoye, a generic brand of sparkling wine
- Sovetskoye, Jalal-Abad, a village in Jalal-Abad Region, Kyrgyzstan
- Sovetskoye, Kemin, a village in Kemin District, Kyrgyzstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sovetsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.