From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spanish Invasion may refer to one of the following historical invasions by Spain:
- Spanish colonization of the Americas, beginning with the 1492 arrival of Christopher Columbus and continuing for over four centuries
- Spanish Invasion of Britain (1719), party of Jacobites and Spanish soldiers which reached Scotland and surrendered at the Battle of Glen Shiel
- Spanish invasion of Georgia, a military campaign by Spanish forces which attempted to seize and occupy disputed territory held by the British colony of Georgia
- Spanish invasion of Portugal (1762), the principal military campaign of the Spanish–Portuguese War
- Spanish invasion of New Granada (1815–1816), part of the Spanish American wars of independence in South America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spanish Invasion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.