Spring-heeled Jack (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Spring Heeled Jack (disambiguation))
Spring-heeled Jack (also Springheel Jack, Spring-heel'd Jack, etc.) is a Victorian character, notorious for his frightening leaps. The term may also refer to:
- Springheeled Jack (comics), a comic based on the figure from folklore
- Springheel Jack, a minor villain in the WB kid show Jackie Chan Adventures
- Springheel Jack, a serial killer central to the plot of the Stephen King short story "Strawberry Spring"
- Springheeled Jack, a character in the Skulduggery Pleasant novels by Derek Landy
- Spring-Heeled Jack (1989), a children's novel by Philip Pullman
- Spring Heel Jack, an English electronic music group
- Spring Heeled Jack U.S.A., a third-wave American ska band
- Spring Heeled Jack, a rock band based in Redditch, UK during the late 1980s & early 1990s
- "Spring Heeled Jack", a song by Lemon Demon on the album View-Monster
- "Spring Heeled Jack" a song by Slow Poisoners on the album "Days of the Soft Break"
- The Curse of the Wraydons (1946), a British film featuring Spring-Heeled Jack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spring-heeled Jack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.