(Redirected from Sprinter (train))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sprinter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sprinter can refer to:
- A participant in sprint (running)
- Sprinter (cycling), a type of racing cyclist
- A sprint car racing vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (or 'Dodge Sprinter', 'Freightliner Sprinter'), a cargo van
- Toyota Sprinter, a compact car
- British Rail Sprinter, a family of diesel multiple units built for British Rail in the 1980s
- NS SGMm (Stadsgewestelijk Materieel), a Dutch electric multiple unit in service since 1975, commonly referred to as "Sprinter old generation"
- NS Sprinter Lighttrain, a Dutch electric multiple unit in service since 2009
- Sprinter (light rail), a diesel light rail service in California, United States
- V/Line Sprinter, a diesel multiple unit operated by V/Line in Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sprinter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.