From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spud is a common nickname for the potato.
Spud(s) may also refer to:
- Place names
- Spuds, Florida, US, an unincorporated community
- Spud Drive-In Theater, near Driggs, Idaho, US, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Spud (nickname), a list of people nicknamed "Spud" or "Spuds"
- Spud Murphy (1908-2005), American jazz musician, bandleader and arranger Lyle Stephanovic
Art, entertainment, and media
- Spud the Scarecrow, in Bob the Builder
- Spuds MacKenzie, a canine mascot in an advertising campaign for Bud Light
- Daniel "Spud" Murphy, a character in the novel Trainspotting (1996)
- Arthur "Spud" P. Spudinski, in American Dragon: Jake Long
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Spud (game), a children's game
- Spud (novel), a 2005 novel by John Howard van de Ruit
- Spud (film), a 2010 film adaptation of the novel, directed by Donovan Marsh
- Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery, an online grocery service operating along the west coast of North America
- Bark spud (tool), a hand tool used for removing bark from logs
- CJRW-FM (102 Spud FM), a Canadian radio station broadcasting in Summerside, Prince Edward Island
- Idaho Spud, a candy bar
- St. Paul University Dumaguete (SPUD), Dumaguete City, Philippines, a private Catholic university
- Spud, one of the Operation Bowline United States nuclear test series, detonated in July 1968
- Spud bar, a hand tool designed to deliver blows to a target
- Spud One, a Boeing 727 used by Jim Bolger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.