(Redirected from St'a7mes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stawamus is adapted from the Squamish language name Sta7mes.
- Stawamus Chief, a peak near Squamish, British Columbia, famed internationally for its rock climbing routes
- Stawamus Squaw, a peak adjacent to the Stawamus Chief
- Stawamus River, a river draining into Howe Sound at the village of Stawamus
- Stawamus Lake, a lake in the North Shore Mountains at the head of the Stawamus River
- Stawamus (village), a Squamish village on the Stawamus Indian Reserve No. 24 in British Columbia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stawamus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.