St. Anne's Society
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015)|
The St. Anne's Society is a Catholic support group for women.
The St. Anne's Society was founded in 1881 by Anna Wick as the St. Anne's Mother's Society.
The purpose of this society is to provide an opportunity for families to assist parish programs, to be involved in spiritual, educational. Encourage women blessed with the gift of motherhood to fulfill their vocation with the, humility, dignity and love of St. Anne.
St. Anne's Society is active in almost every Catholic parish of Polonia in the United States.
The St. Anne's Society
- Aurora, IL - Holy Angels Parish
- Galveston, TX - Holy Family Parish
- Gloucester, England - St. Anne Society of Gloucester
- Greenville, SC - St. Joseph's Catholic School
- Harbor Springs, Michigan - Holy Childhood of Jesus Parish
- High Hill, TX - St. Mary Parish
- Houston, TX - St. Vincent de Paul Parish
- Monona, WI - Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish
- Woodlands, TX - St. Anthony of Padua Parish
- New Castle, IN - St. Anne Parish
|Wikisource has the text of the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia article St. Anne.|