St. Ignatius High School Station
St. Ignatius High School Station Platform 2
|Location||B1, No. 3, Zhongshan 1st Rd.
Luzhou, New Taipei
|Opened||November 3, 2010|
|Passengers||23,133 daily (2016)
(Ranked 63rd of 109)
|St. Ignatius High School Station|
The Taipei Metro St. Ignatius High School Station is a station on the Luzhou Line located in Luzhou, New Taipei, Taiwan. The station opened on November 3, 2010. It is also a planned transfer station with the Circular Line.
Excavation depth for this station is around 32 meters. It is 151 meters in length and 23 meters wide. It has two entrances, one emergency exit, one accessibility elevator, and two vent shafts. Exit B is integrated with a joint development building.
For the Circular Line station, the platform level has already been set aside (according to the current station layout).
The theme for the station is "Reeds Swaying in the Moonlight", as part of a common theme of egrets for the Luzhou Line.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (South side of station outside fare zone, near Exit 1)|
|B3||Platform 1||← Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Luzhou (Sanmin Senior High School)|
|Platform 2||→ Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Nanshijiao (Sanhe Junior High School) →|
Around the station
- Luzhou Post Office
- St. Ignatius High School
- Yongfu Elementary School
- Nicaragua Park
- Bihua Cloth Street
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Jiannan Road
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to St. Ignatius High School Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "St. Ignatius High School Station". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- "Introduction to Luzhou MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transis Systems. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Lines)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "Introduction to the MRT Luzhou Line". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. 2010-11-01. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "St. Ignatius High School Station Information Map" (PDF). Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-12-31.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|