From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Johnstone)
Saint (or St) Johnstown (or Johnston or Johnstone) may refer to the following places:
- In Ireland
- St Johnston, County Donegal
- Saint Johnstown or Ballinalee, County Longford
- In Scotland
- In the United States
- Saint Johnstown, Delaware, stop on the now defunct Queen Anne's Railroad line between Ellendale and Greenwood.
- Johnstown (disambiguation)
- Johnston (disambiguation)
- Saint John (disambiguation)
- Saint John's (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.