St. Joseph station
|Location||410 1⁄2 Vine Street
St. Joseph, MI 49085
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections||Twin Cities Area Transportation Authority|
|Passengers (2015)||11,976 3.6%|
St. Joseph, also known as St. Joseph-Benton Harbor, is an Amtrak train station in St. Joseph, Michigan, United States, served by Amtrak's Pere Marquette line. It is located at 410½ Vine Street in St. Joseph and since 2005 has shared the building with Silver Beach Pizza.
There is limited parking on a first-come, first-served basis. The station has a small waiting room with a self-service kiosk to purchase tickets. Baggage can not be checked at this location, however passengers are allowed to have two carry-on items.
Twin Cities Area Transportation Authority (TCATA) Red Route travels within short walking distance of the station, running through St. Joseph and Benton Harbor. The bus will stop directly at the station on request.
- Silver Beach County Park
- Silver Beach Carousel
- Whirlpool Compass Fountain
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2015, State of Michigan" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2015. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- amtrak.com http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=am/am2Station/Station_Page&code=SJM. Missing or empty
- Amtrak – Stations – St Joseph, MI
- St. Joseph-Benton Harbor Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- St. Joseph, MI (SJM) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
- Benton Harbor: Once a Rail Center (KinglyHeirs.com)
|This Michigan train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|