St Nicholas Market
|St Nicholas Market|
The Exchange at dusk
|Town or city||Bristol|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||John Wood the Elder|
St Nicholas Market is a market in Corn Street, Bristol, England in The Exchange in the Bristol City Centre. It is also home to the Bristol Farmers' Market, the Nails Market, and the Slow Food Market, all of which are located in front of the Exchange.
Large ornate door to the entrance of The Exchange
- "The Old City, St Nicholas Markets, Corn Street and The Nails". Bristol Link. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- "Corn Street farmers market, Bristol City Centre". Bristol Foodie. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- "St Nicholas Market". Visit Bristol. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- "History of St Nicholas markets". Bristol City Council. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Slow Food Market". Good Bristol. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to St Nicholas Market.|