(Redirected from Stains)
|Look up stain or stained in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stain is an unwanted localized discoloration, often in fabrics or textiles.
Stain or Stains may also refer to:
- Wood stain, a type of penetrative dye used to create a wanted color change in wood
- Staining, in biology, a stain used to highlight features of tissue or cells
- A stain (heraldry), or one of a few non-standard tinctures used in modern heraldry
- Stain (album), 1993 rock music album by Living Colour
- Stain (EP), a 1992 EP by Mystery Machine
- Stains, a misbehaving dog that gained fame after appearing on The Soup
- "Stain", a song by grunge band Nirvana
- Stain Studio, a recording studio in Bulgaria
- S.T.A.I.N, a fictional crime organization in the game, Mystery Case Files: Huntsville
- The Stain (film), a 1914 American silent drama film
- Stain, a town in the burgh of Wick, Highland, Scotland
- Stains, Seine-Saint-Denis, a commune in the northern suburbs of Paris, France
- All pages beginning with "stain"
- All pages with a title containing stain
- Bloodstain (disambiguation)
- Staines-upon-Thames, town in Surrey, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.