(Redirected from Stains)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stain or stained in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stain is an unwanted localized discoloration, often in fabrics or textiles.
Stain or Stains may also refer to:
- Wood stain, a type of penetrative dye used to create a wanted color change in wood
- Staining, in biology, a stain used to highlight features of tissue or cells
- A stain (heraldry), or one of a few non-standard tinctures used in modern heraldry
- Stain (album), 1993 rock music album by Living Colour
- Stain (EP), a 1992 EP by Mystery Machine
- Stains, a misbehaving dog that gained fame after appearing on The Soup
- "Stain", a song by grunge band Nirvana
- Stain Studio, a recording studio in Bulgaria
- S.T.A.I.N, a fictional crime organization in the game, Mystery Case Files: Huntsville
- The Stain (film), a 1914 American silent drama film
- Stain, a town in the burgh of Wick, Highland, Scotland
- Stains, Seine-Saint-Denis, a commune in the northern suburbs of Paris, France
- All pages beginning with stain
- All pages with a title containing stain
- Bloodstain (disambiguation)
- Staines-upon-Thames, town in Surrey, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.