Staintondale village hall
|Population||341 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Staintondale (or Stainton Dale) is a small village and civil parish in the Scarborough district of North Yorkshire, England. The village is situated 7 miles (11 km) north west of Scarborough town centre. The parish also includes the village of Ravenscar, 2 miles (3 km) north of the village of Staintondale, and the whole parish lies within the North York Moors National Park.
The parish council is Staintondale Parish Council.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Stainton Dale Parish (1170217365)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Stainton Dale CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 6 July 2008.
- "Staintondale Parish Council". Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- Page, William, ed. (1923). "Parishes: Scalby". Victoria County History. A History of the County of York North Riding: Volume 2. Institute of Historical Research. Retrieved 28 July 2013.
- Vision of Britain website
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Staintondale.|
|This Scarborough location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|