Stanley station (North Dakota)
Stanley station in May 2017.
|Location||Main Street & Railroad Avenue
Stanley, ND 58784
|Owned by||BNSF Railway|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2016)||5,133 21.2%|
Stanley is a train station in Stanley, North Dakota served by Amtrak's Empire Builder line. The platform, tracks, and wooden depot are owned by BNSF Railway. It was originally a Great Northern Railway station that was a replacement for an earlier one, which is now a private residence.
Notes and references
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2016, State of North Dakota" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2016. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- Great Northern Depots (North Dakota)
- Amtrak – Stations – Stanley, ND
- Stanley Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Stanley, ND (STN) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This North Dakota train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|