Stars and bars
(Redirected from Stars and Bars)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Stars and Bars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stars and bars may refer to:
- Stars and Bars (flag), the first (1861–1863) flag of the Confederate States of America
- Stars and Bars (1988 film), 1988 comedy starring Daniel Day-Lewis
- Stars and Bars (1917 film), 1917 silent film comedy directed by Victor Heerman
- Stars and bars (combinatorics), a graphical method used to derive the formula for multiset coefficients and other combinatorial theorems
- Stars and Bars (novel), a 1984 novel by William Boyd
- A song by Scottish group Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stars and bars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.