(Redirected from Stilts (disambiguation))
Stilts may refer to:
- Stilts, leg-attached poles serving to increase one's height
- Stilts (architecture), poles, posts or pillars used to allow a structure or building to stand at a distance above the ground.
- Stilt, a wading bird of the genus Himantopus or Cladorhynchus in the family Recurvirostridae
- Stilt (journal), the ornithological journal of the Australasian Wader Studies Group
- "Stilts" (Malcolm in the Middle), the 20th episode of the 6th season of Malcolm in the Middle
- Stilts of Stilt house or pilotis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stilt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.