(Redirected from Stimuli)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stimulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stimulus is something that causes a physiological response. It may refer to:
- Stimulus (economics)
- The input to a Input/output system, especially in computers
- Stimulus bill (disambiguation), in economics
- Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, United States
- 2008 Chinese economic stimulus plan
- 2008 European Union stimulus plan
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Stimulus Package, an add-on for the video game Modern Warfare 2
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stimulus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.