(Redirected from Stimuli)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stimulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stimulus is something that causes a physiological response:
It may also refer to:
- Input to a system in other fields
- Economic stimulus
- Economic stimulus bill
- Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, a US stimulus package passed during George W. Bush's administration.
- 2008 Chinese economic stimulus plan
- 2008 European Union stimulus plan
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a US stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.
- Stimulus Package, a DLC map pack add-on for Modern Warfare 2.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stimulus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.