From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stop loss may refer to:
- Stop-loss insurance, an insurance policy that goes into effect after a set amount is paid in claims
- Stop-loss order, stock or commodity market order to close a position if/when losses reach a threshold
- Stop-loss policy, US military requirement for soldiers to remain in service beyond their normal discharge date
- Stop-Loss (film), a 2008 film about soldiers subject to the stop-loss policy
- "Stop-Loss", an episode of the TV series Dollhouse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stop loss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.