Strange Love (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Strangelove)
|Look up Strangelovian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strange Love is a 2005 reality series featuring Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav.
Strange Love or Strangelove may also refer to:
Film and television
- Dr. Strangelove, a 1964 film by Stanley Kubrick
- "Strange Love" (True Blood), the pilot episode of True Blood
- Strange Love, a 1997 anime adaptation of Hen
- Strangelove (band), an English alternative rock band active 1991–98
- The Strangeloves, an American band active 1964–68
- Strange Love (T.S.O.L. album), a 1990 album by T.S.O.L.
- Strange Love, a 2015 album by We the Kings
- "Strange Love" (song), a song by Mary Wells, written by William Stevenson 1961
- "Strangelove" (song), a song by Depeche Mode 1987
- "Strange Love", in the Hammer Horror movie Lust for a Vampire sung by Tracy, written by Harry Robinson 1971
- "Strange Love", a song by Halsey from the 2015 album Badlands
- "Strange Love", a song by Phixx from the 2004 album Electrophonic Revolution
- Dr Strangelove, a character in the video game Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strange Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.