From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Strangford (constituency))
Strangford is a village in County Down, Northern Ireland.
Strangford may also refer to:
- Strangford (Assembly constituency), a constituency in the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Strangford (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency in the U.K. House of Commons
- Strangford Lough, a large sea lough or inlet
- Viscount Strangford, a title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Percy Smythe, 6th Viscount Strangford (1780–1855), an Anglo-Irish diplomat sometimes referred to as "Lord Strangford"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strangford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.