Straw dog (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Straw Dogs)
A straw dog is a ceremonial object in ancient China.
Straw dog or Straw Dogs may also refer to:
- Straw dog, a harvest ceremonial object from northern Britain
- A variant of the expression "straw man"
- Most often encountered in business and engineering circles instead of straw man proposal
Films and books
- The Siege of Trencher's Farm, a 1969 novel by Gordon Williams that inspired the film adaptations titled Straw Dogs
- Straw Dogs: Thoughts on Humans and Other Animals, a 2003 book on philosophy by John Gray
- Straw Dogs (band), an American country rock band
- The F.U.'s, previously Straw Dogs, a 1980s American hardcore punk and heavy metal band
- "Straw Dogs", a song by The Meads of Asphodel from Life Is Shit ( A cover of Stiff Little Fingers song)
- "Straw Dogs", a song by Stiff Little Fingers
- "Straw Dog", a song by Something Corporate from Leaving Through the Window
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Straw dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.