(Redirected from Street car)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up streetcar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A streetcar or tram is a vehicle that travels on rails, typically in a street.
Streetcar or street car may also refer to:
- Light rail vehicles may also travel on streets
- Heritage streetcar, contemporary streetcar lines that use old-fashioned streetcars
- Wright StreetCar, a bus designed to have a tram-like appearance
- Streetcar (carsharing), the UK car club acquired by Zipcar in 2010
- "Street Car", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 2002 album Skyscraper National Park
- "Streetcar (song)", a song by Funeral for a Friend from their 2005 album Hours
- Ford StreetKa
- A Streetcar Named Desire (disambiguation), a play by Tennessee Williams and several adaptations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Streetcar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.