From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Street car)
|Look up streetcar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A streetcar or tram is a vehicle that travels on rails, typically in a street.
Streetcar or street car may also refer to:
- Light rail vehicles may also travel on streets
- Heritage streetcar, contemporary streetcar lines that use old-fashioned streetcars
- Wright StreetCar, a bus designed to have a tram-like appearance
- Streetcar (carsharing), the UK car club acquired by Zipcar in 2010
- "Street Car", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 2002 album Skyscraper National Park
- "Streetcar (song)", a song by Funeral for a Friend from their 2005 album Hours
- Ford StreetKa
- A Streetcar Named Desire (disambiguation), a play by Tennessee Williams and several adaptations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Streetcar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.