(Redirected from Struther)
Struthers or Struther may refer to:
- Struther Arnott (1934–2013), Scottish molecular biologist and chemist, former Principal and Vice-Chancellor of the University of St Andrews
- Betsy Struthers (born 1951), Canadian poet and novelist
- Jan Struther (1901–1953), pen name of English writer Joyce Anstruther, best known for her character Mrs. Miniver and a number of hymns
- John Struthers (anatomist) (1823–1899), Professor of Anatomy at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- John Struthers (poet) (1776–1853), Scottish poet and writer
- J. P. Struthers (1865–1915), Scottish preacher, pastor and children's author
- Karen Struthers (born 1963), Australian politician
- Sally Struthers (born 1947), American actress and spokeswoman
- Stan Struthers (born 1959), Canadian politician
- Crispin Struthers, Oscar-nominated film editor
- Nora Jane Struthers (born 1983), American singer-songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Struthers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.