(Redirected from Stunting)
|Look up stunt or stunting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stunt is a difficult or unusual feat performed for film or theatre.
Stunt or Stunting may also refer to:
- Stunted growth or stunting, a primary manifestation of malnutrition in early childhood
- Stunt (botany), a plant disease that results in dwarfing and loss of vigor
- Stunt (music act), a British dance music act
- Stunt (album), an album by Barenaked Ladies
- Stunts (video game), a driving video game
- Stunt (football), an American Football defensive play
- Stunting (broadcasting), when a radio station abruptly begins broadcasting seemingly uncharacteristic programming
- Stunt Records, a record label
- Publicity stunt, a planned event designed to attract the public's attention to the promoters or their causes
- Stunters, an emerging motorsport
- Stunt actor
- Stunt coordinator
- Stunt team
- Stunt double
- Stunt performer
- "Stunt 101", a G-Unit song
- List of cheerleading stunts
- Stuntman (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stunt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.