From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sua)
|Look up Sua, sua, or sữa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sua or SUA may refer to:
- Sua, common name for the Dalbergia tonkinensis tree
- Sua, a performance style of tautoga (dance), see Tautoga#Sua
- Sua Pan, a large natural topographic depression within the Makgadikgadi region of Botswana
- Sua people, an ethnic group of Aka pygmies in the Congo
- Sua language, a Mel language of Guinea-Bissau
- Sué, also spelled as Suá; god of the Sun of the Muisca
- Sova, Iran, aka "Sua", a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Seilala Sua (born 1978), American discus thrower
- Sua Rimoni Ah Chong (21st century), Samoan politician
- Soka University of America, a liberal arts college in Aliso Viejo, California
- Seamen's Union of Australia, a former trade union for Australian merchant seamen
- World Council of Arameans (Syriacs) abbreviated SUA for "Syriac Universal Alliance"
- SCCP User Adaptation, a member of the SIGTRAN family of protocols
- Single umbilical artery
- Sokoine University of Agriculture, Tanzania
- Special use airspace, in aviation
- St. Ursula Academy (Toledo, Ohio), an all-girls high school in Toledo, Ohio
- St. Ursula Academy (Cincinnati, Ohio), an all-girls high school in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications, also known as Interix, a POSIX and Unix environment subsystem for the Windows NT operating systems
- Sudden unintended acceleration
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation, often abbreviated "SUA"
- Single-unit activity, a type of single-unit recording in neuroscience
- Witham Field, Florida, IATA airport abbreviation SUA
- SUAS (disambiguation)
- Chrysophyllum cainito, a tree known as Vú Sữa in Vietnam, occasionally conflated with Dalbergia tonkinensis, see above
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf (SUA PROT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.