(Redirected from Successive Approximation)
- Babylonian method, for finding square roots of numbers
- Fixed-point iteration
- Halley's method, for finding zeros of functions
- Newton's method, for finding zeros of functions
- Picard–Lindelöf theorem, on existence of solutions of differential equations
- Runge–Kutta method, for numerical solution of differential equations
- Successive approximation ADC, used in signal processing
- A concept in behaviorist psychology; see Shaping (psychology).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Successive approximation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.