Supply and Demand (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Supply and demand (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Supply and demand is an economic model used to explain price changes in a market.
- See also Capitalism#Supply and demand.
Supply and Demand may also refer to:
- Supply and Demand (Dagmar Krause album)
- Supply and Demand (Amos Lee album)
- Supply & Demand (Playaz Circle album)
- "Supply and Demand" (song), a song by the Hives
- "Supply & Demand" (TV series), an ITV drama miniseries in the 1990s
- "Supply and Demand" (CSI: NY), an episode of CSI: NY
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supply and Demand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.