(Redirected from Sverdlovsky (disambiguation))
Sverdlovsky (masculine), Sverdlovskaya (feminine), or Sverdlovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Sverdlovsk Oblast (Sverdlovskaya oblast), a federal subject of Russia
- Sverdlovsky District, several districts in the countries of the former Soviet Union
- Sverdlovsky Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Work Settlement of Sverdlovsky in Shchyolkovsky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Sverdlovskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation corresponding to Sverdlovskoye Settlement Municipal Formation, an administrative division of Vsevolozhsky District of Leningrad Oblast, Russia
- Sverdlovsky (inhabited locality) (Sverdlovskaya, Sverdlovskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.