(Redirected from Sweetleaf (disambiguation))
Sweetleaf may refer to:
- Sauropus androgynus, a plant of the family Phyllanthaceae whose leaves may be used as a potherb
- Stevia, a genus of plants in the family Asteraceae whose leaves may be used for sweetening
- "Sweet Leaf", a song by Black Sabbath
- Sweet Leaf Tea Company, US manufacturer of prepared tea drinks
- Symplocos tinctoria, an evergreen shrub or small tree in the southeastern United States
- Monarda fistulosa, a medicinal and ornamental herb
- Slang term for Cannabis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetleaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.