|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Swiss UAV AG is a privately owned company based in Switzerland that designs and manufacturers unmanned aerial vehicles. The firm develops, produces & sells vertical take-off & landing vehicles since around 2007. It entered a partnership with Saab in May 2009.
- "Swiss UAV" (official site). Retrieved 2011-04-26.
has been active in the development, production and sale of vertical take-off and landing unmanned aerial vehicles for over four years
- Chuter, Andrew (2009-05-19). "Saab, Swiss UAV Team on Rotorcraft". Defense News. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- Red Dot: Neo (PDF) (press release), Swiss UAV.
- Red dot: Koax (PDF) (press release), Swiss UAV.
- Swiss UAV (official Website).
- Virtual Marketplace (profile), ILA, 2010.
- Swiss UAV (profile), Flight Global.
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swiss corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an aircraft of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|