Switched at birth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Switched at Birth)
Switched at birth can refer to:
- Babies switched at birth, when newborns' identities are mixed up at a hospital
- Switched at Birth (film), a 1991 television film
- Switched at Birth (1999 film), a 1999 television film
- Switched at Birth (TV series), a 2011 television drama series
- See also "separated at birth".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Switched at birth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.