|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Friedrich Tete Harens Tetens (T.H. Tetens) was a Jewish German journalist and writer who was born in Germany in 1899, emigrated to the United States after 1933 when the Nazis seized power in Germany, and died in 1976. Over his career he wrote extensively on subjects related to Nazi Germany and National Socialism.
- T.H. Tetens: The New Germany and the Old Nazis, Random House/Marzani+Munsel, New York, 1961. LCCN 61-7240.
- T.H. Tetens: Germany Plots with the Kremlin, Henry Schuman publ, New York, 1953. LCCN 53-7200.
- T. H. Tetens Know your enemy,with preface by Emil Ludwig; introduction by Rudolph Fluegge, New York, Society for the Prevention of World War III, inc. 
- University at Albany, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives: bio reference on Tetens: http://library.albany.edu/speccoll/politicalscience.htm
- Canfora, Luciano. Democracy in Europe: A History of an Ideology. John Wiley & Sons, Apr 15, 2008. p 202.