(Redirected from TIMS (disambiguation))
TIMS is a four-letter combination that may refer to:
- The International Molinological Society
- Thermal ionization mass spectrometry
- Thermal infrared multispectral scanner - see Thermal infrared spectroscopy and 1982 in archaeology
- The Institute of Management Sciences
- Theoretical Intermarket Margin System a risk-based margin methodology used by the Options Clearing Corporation
- Taunus International Montessori School in Germany
- Boots made by The Timberland Company
- Tim Hortons, a popular chain of coffeeshops in Canada.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TIMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.