(Redirected from Tagger (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tagger may refer to:
- Theodor Tagger (1891–1958), an Austrian-German writer and theater manager
- Part-of-speech tagging, in corpus linguistics the process of marking words in a corpus for part of speech
- Brill tagger, a part-of-speech tagger designed by Eric Brill in 1995
- Tag editor, software that supports editing metadata of multimedia file formats
- A position in Australian rules football
- A type of graffiti artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tagger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.