Tahoe Joe's is a chain of ten steakhouse restaurants based in the Central Valley of California. The first restaurant opened in Fresno in 1996 with restaurants in Roseville and Folsom opening in 2007. In May 2008, Tahoe Joe's parent company, Buffets, Inc. was undergoing bankruptcy and tried to sell the Tahoe Joe's chain. The original Tahoe Joe's restaurant in Fresno closed in September, 2016.
- "Tahoe Joe's History". TahoeJoes.Com. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- "Tahoe Joe's turns old buffet into alpine affair | Sacramento Business Journal". Sacramento.bizjournals.com. 2006-12-31. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- The Fresno Bee (2008-05-14). "Tahoe Joe's up for sale - Business". Modbee.com. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- Clough, Bethany (2016-09-29). "The original Tahoe Joe's in Fresno closes". The Fresno Bee. Retrieved 2016-09-30.
- "Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse: Fresno Restaurant Review - 10Best Experts and Tourist Reviews". 10best.com. Archived from the original on 2008-09-25. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- Walters, Chris (2008-09-25). "Restaurant Chain's Prez Mails Handwritten Apology For Botched Wedding Dinner". The Consumerist. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|