Jump to navigation Jump to search
Taichang may refer to:
- Taichang Town (太昌镇), a town in Ning County, Gansu, China
- Taichang Township (太常乡), a township in Yuanling County, Hunan, China
- Taichang (泰常, 416–423), era name used by Emperor Mingyuan of Northern Wei
- Taichang (太昌, 532), era name used by Emperor Xiaowu of Northern Wei
- Taichang (泰昌, 1620), era name used by the Taichang Emperor (Emperor Guangzong of Ming)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taichang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.