Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Takht-i-Suleiman (Pakistan) (Urdu, Pashto : تخت سليمان, from Persian : "Solomon 's throne") peak in the southern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Takht-e-Sulaiman (Srinagar, Kashmir) (meaning Throne of Solomon) is located on top of Shankracharya Hill, also called Koh-i-Sulaiman (meaning Solomon's Hill)
- Takht-i-Suleiman (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ghasre Abu-Nasr (Abu-Nasr Palace) or Takht e Sulayman (Throne of Solomon), archeological remains in Shiraz, Iran
- Takht-e Soleyman District (بخش تخت سلیمان, meaning the "Throne of Solomon"), district in West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Takht-e Soleymān (تخت سلیمان, Takht-e Soleymān, "Throne of Solomon") archaeological site in West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Throne of Solomon in the Bible, and in Islamic tradition
- Sulaiman Mountains Afghanistan (Balochi/Urdu/Persian: کوه سليمان Koh-e Sulaimān)
- David Hatcher Childress Lost Cities of China, Central Asia & India 1991 Page 150 "34 Throughout the Middle East, as far as Kashmir, are mountains known as the Thrones of Solomon," including one in northwestern Iran, a flat-topped mountain called Takht-i-Suleiman (Throne of Solomon). It has been conjectured that these ..."
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takht-i-Suleiman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.