From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tanjo)
|Look up tanjō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanjō may refer to:
- Mount Tanjō, a mountain in Hyōgo, Japan
- Tanjō Mountains, a mountain range in Japan, including Mount Tanjō
- Tanjō-ji, a Buddhist temple in Chiba, Japan
- Renge-in Tanjō-ji, a Buddhist temple in Kumamoto, Japan
- alternative name for tanbō, a short staff weapon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanjō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.