Tarmon (Irish: An Tearmann) is an electoral division south of Tarbert in County Kerry, Ireland. It is in the municipal district of Listowel, barony of Iraghticonnor and civil parish of Kilnaughtin, and the former rural district of Listowel and dispensary district of Tarbert. It contains the townlands of Carhoonakilla, Cockhill, Dooncaha, Glancullare North, Glancullare South, Glansillagh, Gurteenavallig, Kilmurrily, Meelcon, Pulleen, Shanaway East, Shanaway West, Tarmon East, Tarmon Hill, and Tarmon West, for a total area of 4,999.525 acres (2,023.236 ha). The population was 207 in 1901 and 521 in 2011.
- "An Tearmann/Tarmon". Placenames Database of Ireland. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "South-west sheet". Boundaries of Administrative Counties, Co. Boroughs, Urban & Dispensary Districts & District Electoral Divisions. Dublin: Ordnance Survey. 1962. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "S.I. No. 51/2014 - County of Kerry Local Electoral Areas and Municipal Districts Order 2014.". Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "Area, houses, and population, Vol. II [Part 1], Page 62". Census > 1901 > Ireland. HISTPOP.ORG. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "Population of each province, county, city, urban area, rural area and electoral division, 2006 and 2011" (PDF). Census 2011 Population Classified by Area. Central Statistics Office. p. 90. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
|This article related to the geography of County Kerry, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|