Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tete may refer to:
- Tête, head in French
- Tête à Tête, head to head in French
- Tête de Moine, a type of Swiss cheese
- Tete Province in Mozambique and Tete, its capital which is the location of a suspension bridge across the Zambezi River.
- Tété, a French musician
- Tete Montoliu, a Spanish jazz pianist
- Tete!, an album by Tete Montoliu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.