The A-Team (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The A Team (song))
Not to be confused with A-teens.
The A-Team is an NBC television series that aired from 1983 to 1987.
The A-Team may also refer to:
Film and TV
- The A-Team (film), a 2010 feature film based on the TV series
- The A-Team (comics), various comics based on the TV series
- Clerkenwell crime syndicate, also known as the A-team, a London criminal gang
- A-Team (Special Forces), a company subunit of U.S. Army Special Forces
- The A-Team (military), part of the 101st Airborne Division of the U. S. Army
- The rap/ hip-hop duo, consisting of Aceyalone and Abstract Rude
- The Nashville A-Team, a group of session musicians in the 1950s and 1960s
- "The A Team" (Barry Sadler song), 1966
- The A-Team theme song, single by Mike Post, 1984
- "The A-team", a song by Conflict from the album The Final Conflict. 1996
- "The A Team" (Ed Sheeran song), 2011
- "A-Team", a song by Travi$ Scott, 2016
- Ateam Inc., a Japanese internet company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The A-Team.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.