The Antiquary (magazine)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Antiquary (journal))
For other uses, see The Antiquary (disambiguation).
Its editors were:
- Edward Walford, 1880
- (unknown), 1881–1889
- John Charles Cox, 1890–1895?
- Thomas Macall Fallow, 1895–1899
- George Latimer Apperson, 1899–1915
- "Literary". The Cornishman (67). 23 October 1879. p. 6.
- Harvard library catalog
- Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th ed. (1910), vol. 7, p. xii. Fallow was also the author of Memorials of Old Yorkshire and The Cathedral Churches of Ireland.
- Lynda Mugglestone, Lexicography and the OED, 2000, ISBN 0198237847, p. 233
|This article about a history-focused magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.