(Redirected from The Babysitter)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A babysitter is one who temporarily cares for a child.
Babysitter(s) or babysitting may also refer to:
- Babysitting (film), a 2014 French film
- The Babysitter (1995 film), a 1995 film starring Alicia Silverstone
- The Babysitters, a 2007 film starring Katherine Waterston
- The Babysitter, an alternate title for the 1975 European film Wanted: Babysitter
- The Babysitter (1980 film), an American TV movie starring William Shatner
- The Babysitter (2017 film), an American horror film starring Judah Lewis and Samara Weaving
- "Babysitting" (Beavis and Butt-head episode), a 1996 episode
- "The Babysitter" (Frasier episode), a 2003 episode
- "The Babysitters", a 1970 episode of The Brady Bunch
- Babysitter (TV series), a 2016 South Korean drama series
- The Babysitter (novel series), by R. L. Stine initially published from 1989 to 1995
- The Baby Sitters (folk group), a children's music group that started in 1958 and included member Alan Arkin
- Baby Huey & the Babysitters, an American music group founded in 1963
- The Babysitter, a nickname for the Oakland County Child Killer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babysitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.