From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Barbican)
|Look up barbican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbican is a type of fortified building.
Barbican may also refer to:
- Barbican Estate, a residential estate in London
- Barbican (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Barbican, Plymouth, England
- Barbican Centre, an arts centre in London
- Barbican station on the London Underground
- Barbican (beverage), a brand of malt beverage in Saudi Arabia and the UAE
- OpenStack Barbican, an electronic key management tool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.