From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Bats)
|Look up bats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bats are flying mammals.
Bats may also refer to:
- Bats (film), a 1999 horror film
- "Bats!" (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic episode), Season 4 Episode 7
- Bats (South African band), a South African band
- Bats (Irish band), an Irish band
- The Bats (New Zealand band), a New Zealand rock band
- The Bats, a short-lived American band formed by Jon Brion in 1982
- "Bats!", a song by The Bronx
- Nickname for the superhero Batman
- Bats people, a small Nakh-speaking community in the country of Georgia
- Bats language, the language spoken by the Bats people
- Bats, Landes, a commune in France
- Joël Bats, a former French goalkeeper and international footballer
- Rob Bats, Dutch politician
- Louisville Bats, a minor league baseball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.