Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Beach may refer to:
- The Beach (novel), a 1996 novel by Alex Garland
- The Beach (film), a 2000 movie based on the novel
- The Beach (radio station), a British commercial local radio station in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- CHWC-FM, a radio station in Goderich, Ontario, Canada, that identifies as "The Beach"
- "The Beach" (song), a 2003 song by the duo Miss Kittin & The Hacker
- "The Beach", an alternate version of the song "Blue Monday" from the band New Order.
- "The Beach" (Avatar: The Last Airbender), an Avatar: The Last Airbender season 3 episode
- "The Beach", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- The Beach (waterpark), a former water park in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The Beach at Adventure Landing, a water park in Mason, Ohio
- The Beaches, a neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, also commonly known as "The Beach"
- California State University, Long Beach, often colloquially referred to as "The Beach"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Beach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.