From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Beckman Institute)
Beckman Institute may refer to any of five major research centers founded by the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation in the 1980s:
- Beckman Center for Molecular and Genetic Medicine at Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Beckman Institute at Caltech, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California
- Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Beckman Laser Institute, University of California, Irvine, in Irvine, California
- Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, California, United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beckman Institute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.