Big Lie (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Big Lie)
|Look up big lie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The big lie is a propaganda technique and expression coined by Adolf Hitler.
Big Lie may also refer to:
- The Big Lie, a 1991 children's novel by David Day
- The Big Lie, a 2008 book by Anthony Neilson
- The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left, a 2017 book by Dinesh D'Souza
Film and television
- The Big Lie (1951 film), a US Army anti-communist propaganda film
- The Big Lie (1956 film) (Spanish: La gran mentira), Spanish film directed by Rafael Gil
- The Big Lie (2012 film) (Hebrew: Ha-shekher ha-gadol), Israeli social drama film
- The Big Lie (2016 film), American documentary on the pharma industry
- "The Big Lie", a 1992 pilot episode of McGee and Me!
- "The Big Lie", a song by Gigolo Aunts
- "Big Lie" (Post Malone song), 2016
- "The Big Lie", a 1965 song by Gene Chandler, B-side of "Nothing Can Stop Me"
- 9/11: The Big Lie, a book by Thierry Meyssan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Lie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.