The Black Album
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Black Album (disambiguation))
The Black Album may refer to:
- The Black Album (Boyd Rice album), 1977 experimental album
- The Black Album (The Damned album), 1980 rock album
- The Black Album, 1981 bootleg recording of The Beatles
- The Black Album (Prince album), 1987 funk album by American recording artist Prince
- The Black Album/Come On Feel the Dandy Warhols, 1996 compilation album by The Dandy Warhols
- The Black Album (Jay Z album), 2003 studio album by American rapper Jay Z
- The Black Album (Beatles album), 2011 compilation album of Beatles material by Ethan Hawke
- Accept Your Own and Be Yourself (The Black Album), a 1997 hip-hop album by producer No ID
- Planxty (album), 1973 Irish folk album by Planxty
- Neu! '75, 1975 rock album by Neu!
- Kino (album), 1990 rock album by Kino, commonly known as "Chorny albom" ("The Black Album").
- Metallica (album), 1991 rock album by Metallica
- The Black Album, 2001 box set by Sinéad O'Connor
- The Black Album, CD by Babybird included in the 2002 box set The Original Lo-Fi
- Black Album, 2008 album by French rap duo Lunatic
- Songs: Ohia, 1997 indie album by Jason Molina known as the Black Album
- "The Black Album" may also refer to a number of albums with black sleeve, see Smell the Glove#Other black sleeves
- Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, a Billboard magazine chart formerly listed as Top Black Albums
- The White Album (disambiguation)
- Black (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Black Album.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.